Mr Tines & the SFC

From: Martin Laurie <MLaurie_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 19:40:05 -0500

Mr Tines comments:
>Well, I seem to have totally misjudged the social dynamics
>here. The only fair thing I can do is to stop stirring
>up the SFC, and letting normal programming resume for the
>rest of you, to whom I extend my apologies.
>Tatty bye!

Well this is a shame, as I was looking forward to a good =

scrap. Don't retreat! Fight! Remember the Alamo, =

remember Camerone, remember the Light Brigade, remember Rourkes Drift! =

I say its your _duty_ as a digester to stand your ground and show them some of your spunk by god! =

I would join in with the fray but frankly sheep and cattle send me to the land of nod - unless I'm eating them of =

course.

Re Earth Shrines - I always figured that they'd be a big rock or something and that the magical and ceremonial items would be with the clan and _taken_ to the shrine =

on holy days, not left there. Guarding such a thing =

seems rather pointless as it has no value other than =

ceremonial.

Martin Laurie