Glorantha & Civ II

From: TheCam_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 01:36:09 -0500 (EST)

Howdy!

After a loooong absence from this list, I took a look at Loren's fabulous archilves and noticed a recent thread about a Gloranthan computer game. Coincidentally enough, I picked up Civilization II a short while ago and decided to do some Gloranthan modifications as well as a Dragon Pass scenario (and, if all goes well, some others). If anyone out there has any interest in my work thus far, let me know and I'll send you what I have. I'm also planning on setting up a web site to help me collect info to fill in some holes that I have in the various cultures (for instance, who would be good to use as a female "leader" for the Kralorelans, keeping in mind that Eleanor Roosevelt was used in the game for the Americans...)

Thanks!

Camo