The Weather Girl

From: David Millians <drakon_at_atl.mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:00:07 -0500 (EST)

        The Weather Girl, star of the Life of Moonson LARP and performed so well by Celeste Wolfe, was initially of little interest to my character, noble King Rascius of Aggar, though we became allies much later, and she certainly proved her mettle during the final moments of Sacred Time.

        My query, though, concerns the role of the Weather Girl. Knowing the penchant of Reaching Moon Megacorp to plant a tongue firmly in its cheek, I recognize that much of the character may be playful in nature. But what else is there to the role? Is she related to Entekos or Kalikos? Most all other characters seemed to have clear links to one or more cults and factions. Does anyone have any of this information for the Weather Girl?

        Thanks.

        David Millians