RE: The Glorantha Digest V5 #237

From: Brian Childers <BChilders_at_prevuenet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:32:21 -0600

Question: does Stasis imply order or does it imply Resistant and/or Impervious to change? Then does Chaos imply disorder or does it imply radical, random, or unpredictable/uncontrolled change?? Then which is more harmful?? A endlessly changing world, or a world where there shall never be any change??

BC
BTW: Does anyone know where I might find information on the cult of Valind??