Erik's Questions

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:51:46 +1300 (NZDT)

Erik Nolander:

>Also, is it possible to travel to the Red Moon? I seem to remember it
>being mentioned somewhere in the Glorantha box that you can get there
>via the Crater in Glamour, which seems next to impossible.

It is perfectly possible. A special bridge extends from the City of Dreams (on the crater) to the Moon.

>Is there
>another way? Would it be possible for, say, an Orlanthi Wind Lord to fly
>to the Moon (using multiple Extended Flight spells)?

A Orlanthi Hero has jumped from Top of the World (a massive mountain in the Western Rockwoods) to the Red Moon. Also Sheng Seleris has sacked and plundered the Moon although I think he did it via the aforementioned bridge. Presumably one could sail a moonboat directly to the Moon...