Goats

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:01:51 EST

Dave dunham

Good goat references -- I have always been troubled by the one in Apple Lane, I admit.

>Goats have deforested several Mediterranean islands, and either Sandy or
>Greg (I can't remember) once said that their ecological impact is
somewhat
>mirrored in their chaos connection. But I can't think of any areas of
>Glorantha which were impacted by goats.

I believe my original suggestion to Oriflam as to what the Chaos Herd should look like (in Nomad Gods) was that it was a goat. A diseased goat.

Now, I also suggested that the Dawn Beast should be a goat, though now I think it is probably an elephant of some kind.

Not to be petty, but I long ago learned never to "Reply" to the Digest, only to "Cut and Paste". Takes longer, sometimes, but it leaves people with better reasons to be annoyed at me (like my opinions and lack of tact). :)

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com