Returning home...

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 00:03:51 +1300 (NZDT)

Well, I've returned home after a four month trip around the world seeing diverse places such as the Aran Isles, Mt St Helens, Hedeby and Rome. My deepfelt thanks goes out to all those digesters whom I met and whose hospitality and/or company were very much appreciated during my travels.

The chief effect of my return home is my email address. I'm no longer checking up on the hotmail account all that often and my university account is still around but may be cut-off at any time. So if you want to send me email, please send it to

        metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz

And an important plug for the upcoming con down-under. At the last con, many people complained about the lack of beer. Having been in Melbourne and shown the con site by MOB, I am pleased to announce that less than thirty seconds walk from the con site is a big pub called Clydes. What is more is that the con organizers have painstakingly erected a bridge over the road so that one can stagger over to the pub (and from it too!) without fear of being run over.