Goatees

From: Clark, Daren <DCLARK_at_cldx.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 12:43:53 GMT

If Goats are considered evil, dirty, loathsome creatures and not kept by the vast majority of a population and the products of goats shunned by this population, then there will at best be limited numbers of said creature kept by outcasts from this society.

If the revulsion is so great then surely these outcasts would be subject to similar treatment to the goats.

Under these circumstances, surely the local Uroxi as has been suggested, would feel it their duty to practice their swing on these creatures (and why not their herders for mercy sake).

Now the net effect of this, I would have thought, would be the gradual extermination of the goat in this region. Even if the goat did not become extinct, I should think that it would be somewhat of a rarity. This being the case the broo with whom the association, I believe, is the major cause of this hatred would breed less with goats and more with other creatures. This process would, I suspect, lead to one or more new associations with a new creature added to the list of 'banned' animals.

Well that's what I think anyway.

Cheers

Daren Clark
dclark_at_ndirect.co.uk