Reprinting Old Supplements

From: Guy Hoyle the Ineffable <ghoyle1_at_mail.airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 05:53:33 +0000

James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu> opined

> Maybe one of the compromises might be that whatever old material is
> republished first be the "rarer" things of old, that a lot of people might
> not have. Say, a GtG version of Pavis...?

OK, then, Pavis is an RQ2 classic, as is Big Rubble. Borderlands is another favorite of mine. I'd shell out bucks for GtG versions of Trollpack, the Genertela pack (though it has incredibly few rules except in the character generation book), Griffin Mountain, Lords of Terror (which I STILL don't have), and probably several others. Anybody else have suggestions?

For my money, Griffin Mountain and Borderlands contain some of the best "new character" material that would be an excellent way of easing new players into a Gloranthan setting.