It's a dog's (pig's?) life

From: Eric D. Hansen <ehansen_at_adan.kingston.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 14:06:15 -0500

Pam Carlson wrote:

> (Or perhaps pigs! Imagine a 200 pound guard
> sow...)

I think that Orlanthings using pigs the way RW farmers use dogs is far too good an idea to throw away. I am reminded of the film Babe about the pig that thought he was a sheep dog. From what I've heard, pigs are quite intelligent, so they could certainly be trained in all the doggy activities required of them. Then nobody has to soil their hands with the rank foulness that is dog, alynxes don't need to be enslaved to do menial tasks, and everybody (I hope) is happy. Except the poor dogs.

Nysalor Riddle #???: Where does a 200 pound guard sow sleep?

Dyslexics Worship Dog!