Orlanth's daughter(s) and Humakti warbands

From: Pasanen Panu <passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 15:02:21 +0200 (EET)

 Jane Williams wrote:

> Here's a thought for you: we know Elmal joined Orlanth's household by
> marrying his "horse-loving daughter". Sounds like the Orlanthi had a
> horse-goddess at one stage. What was her name? (And don't say "Hippoi":
> she's even less a child of Orlanth than Elmal is).

 Orlanth's daughters are not necessarily gods! Heck, Orlanth Adventurous  (or should I say Amorous) had most of the Godtime to sire children,  and he most likely did, too. Elmal might have joined before Orlanth's  marriage with Ernalda, and the lady Orlanth was with at that time  died or just left him. The girl propably had her way with animals,  but that is not the same thing as being a horse goddess. God Learners  might have later joined the two, daughter and Hippoi.

 I never liked the Humakti. They just seemed to be too boring to be  played, and too boring to be interacted with. Such lowlifes. I just  recently found a terrific way of putting loads of MGF on these killers.

 "What kinda music you folks like?" "Death Metal, of course!"

 Don't all Humakti have to wear their black (or other colored) hair below  the shoulders, by an ancient cult geas? Aren't they supposed to be slim,  as pleasures of Ernaldas bread are not for them? Their cult color is  black, so I think they have to wear black leather clothes, tight if  possible. And boots are must-haves, too. And they are supposed to be  dark, and sullen people, right? And violent, too, if aroused. All  decent swords give a descriptive name to their own Death Metal band,  too. Tee-hee. Feel free to use your favourite music in Glorantha!-)

 My little black heart has spoken. Any comments?

 Panu 'Passo' Pasanen.