Goats (the end for me)

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:11:31 EST

Trotsky says:
To my great embarrassmant, Trotsky pointed out:
>and Odayla even has a Command Goat spell

I should have caught this reference; I must now admit that there are goats in at least some Orlanthi areas.

However, so as not to lose my reputation, perhaps there are different types of goats involved? Big mountain goats might not be considered the same as, say, pygmy goats?

Nah, sounds weak even to me. I must accept that some Orlanthi keep goats, though I deny that they are common anywhere in Orlanthi lands, and still maintain that they are not found at all in some of them. Even in lands where they are found, many clans will not keep them. &Etc.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com