WALKTAPI & TENTACLE CENSUS

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 01:24:25 +0100

                                                  TENTACLE OVER
BACHARACH
                                             The German Glorantha &
Cthulhu Event 1998

DATE
LOCATION

       29. May - 1. June
1998                                                        Castle

"Stahleck" in Bacharach

TENTACLES OF HONOUR:
Sandy Petersen (USA - Author of "Call of Cthulhu" and countless RQ/Glorantha material, Mr. DOOM!?).
Let=92 s see what horror he brings along this time... David Hall (U.K - Editor of "Tales of the Reaching Moon" and one of these british guys who brought us the REACHING MOON MEGACORP) Michael o=B4 Brien (Australia - MOB or Mr. Maximum Game Fun)

FEATURED FREEFORM - HORROS:
"THE LADY IN GREY" - A shocking Cthulhu-FreeForm for 50 people.
Written and directed by Anja Bleicher and Thorsten Grube. Burn your SANITY and watch out for that MUMMY!
"THE CROWN OF HEORTLAND" by Joerg Baumgartner
"HEROES OF WISDOM-REVISITED" by Ingo Tschinke, for about 50 players.
The German Glorantha Classic FreeForm set in the city of knowledge: Jonstown.
"THE KINGS FUNERAL" by Ingo Tschinke. Who will be the next king of
Kustria?

Now SCREAM because these things could also happen to you: A plentitude of Cthulhu and Glorantha panels, seminars and Lore Auctions, Game rounds for: RQ/Glorantha, Cthulhu, PenDragon Pass, Pendragon, Elric!, Nephilim, MYTHOS, MYTHOS-Tournament, The Sanity Loss Game, MgF-Tournament "The sedain chair of Citizen Craine", The Walktapi-Salvation-Cooking-Pot, Auction with rare-out-of-print items, Live-Action-Trollball with our =844!?" Referees...and much more

 Sanity Loss: 130,- DM Friday to Monday with bed, breakfast & dinner

                     100,- DM Saturday to Monday  with bed, breakfast &
dinner
                       10,- DM Live/FreeForm lump sum
                       15,- DM only Day-staying guests/per day (no food
included)

Places in the FreeForm games will be distributed in a "frist come, first serve" mode, so...

SAY: "YES I LIKE TO BE A TENTACLE OR WALKTAPI!" AND BOOK NOW!

and LAST but NOT LEAST a FEW WARM WORDS from our GREAT MASTER CTHULHU (playing his FAVORIT GAME):

"ONE, TWO...THREE! READY OR NOT HERE I COOOME. I GONNA FIND
YOU AND MAKE YOU FEED ME..."

                                     REGISTRATION FORM

Name: ______________________________    Membership Information:

Badge Name: ________________________     Residential [ ] (130,- DM)

[ ] (100,- DM)
Address: __________________________        Non-Residential  [ ] (15,-
DM/per Day)
__________________________________      I am:

[ ] a Walktapi (Glorantha dude)
__________________________________      [ ] a Tentacle (Call of Cthulhu
mummy)
Postcode: __________________________      I will donate the following
amount to the

Walktapi-Salvation-Cooking-Pot:

Telephone: _________________________      ________________________ DM

( you are a NICE Tentacle), to take part in
 Email: ____________________________       the GREAT SUMMONING of our
TENTACLES OF HONOUR (we also accept GAMES for the auction)

 I would like to run the following game/event/ I would like to participate in the following

 GM a game (title/system):                                  FreeForms:
_________________________________

[ ] "The Lady in Grey" (CoC)
_________________________________        [ ] "Heroes of Wisdom"
(Glorantha)

[ ] "The Crown of Heortland" (Glorantha)

_________________________________        [ ] "The Kings Funeral"
(Glorantha)
Special Requirements (food etc.):                        I agree to have
my membership

information stored on a

I would like to have vegetarian food     [ ]
I would like to have a HORRIBLE COOL Con T-shirt [ ]

SAY: YES, I LIKE TO BE A WALKTAPI/TENTACLE!

return this form to:

Email: fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de snailmail: "Tentacle over Bacharach", Postfach 10 23 02, 99423 Weimar, Germany