Dogs, KOS

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:17:25 +0000

>Oliver asks if Muslims keep dogs even though the Koran considers them
>unclean -

A work colleague of mine who was born in Malasia, tells of a (muslim) friend of his sisters who would always wear a pair of fine cotton gloves when she came to call, so as to be able to stroke/pet the dogs without falling foul of the Muslim taboo against touching unclean creatures, so I am sure their are ways around it.

Someone recently mailed me about the KoS I had seen in Birmingham, but too late, I now have a spare (full price) copy if they are still interested, but unfortunateely, I deleted theeir mail, & don't recall who it was :( - Please mail me if still interested

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |