Telmori

From: were.ralph <were.ralph_at_virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 00:00:58 -0800

Sartarite Telmori

Are the Telmori of Sartar the 'cursed ones', or 'pure ones'? (Is it this that determines whether their transformations are (1)Rune magic only, or (2)Rune magic _and_ time of the week?)
I want to incorporate the wolf-people into my Sartar campaign, but are there any major differences from those described in Dorastor:LoD?

RQ2 contained monsters known as Wolfbrothers (werewolves). Is this coincidence, or a reference to the Telmori before they became known as such. Or are there werewolves who are not Telmori?

Any comments gratefully received
Ralph Plowman
were.ralph_at_virgin.net