Unrelated Answers

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 20:47:53 +1300 (NZDT)

Oliver Bernuetz:

>1) Can the skills of Treat Disease and Treat Poison be improved through
>experience? I.e. can you get checks?

Probably. Most treatment of poison and disease in the Good Old Days was highly empirical and not reliant on arcane theory. Thus I think it should be a skill which could improve by insight gained under stress.

>2) What was the name of the capital of the Carmanian Empire now known as
>Burntwall?

Shahdash according to ToTRM#17. According to ye olde Lunar Wane chronicles, it's Dolebury but I think that name sux. There's is probably a good reason as to how Shahdash comes to be known as Dolebury but I can't be bothered making it up at the moment.