Telmori

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 20:48:00 +1300 (NZDT)

were.ralph

>Are the Telmori of Sartar the 'cursed ones', or 'pure ones'? (Is it this
>that determines whether their transformations are (1)Rune magic only, or
>(2)Rune magic _and_ time of the week?)

They are 'cursed' in that they are forced to turn into wolves every wildsday.

>I want to incorporate the wolf-people into my Sartar campaign, but are
>there any major differences from those described in Dorastor:LoD?

Steve Martin did make some comments sometime ago about how Sartar managed to partially aleviate the curse on the Telmori. This was to have been put in Dorastor but snipped due to lack of space (and direct relevance to the Dorastan telmori).

>RQ2 contained monsters known as Wolfbrothers (werewolves). Is this
>coincidence, or a reference to the Telmori before they became known as
>such. Or are there werewolves who are not Telmori?

It's a reference to the Telmori before they became known as such IMO.