Wyrmophiles

From: Frederic Ferro <ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:44:12 +0100

Thanks to everyone (Peter, David & Joerg) who answered to my questions.

Stephen Martin wrote :
>Somehow, I find it difficult to believe that the draconized leaders of
>the EWF thought that the awakening of the Great Dragon would bring
>about a new Golden Age.

If the EWF was not manipulated and was indeed successfull, (although nobody knows it), we must suppose they desired a huge Utuma Ceremony to "heal" the world after the Chaos Wars.

The Dragonkill War was this Ceremony to reconstruct the Cosmic Dragon. The leaders offered themselves to the Blue Moon assassins. Delecti failed his part of the ceremony and refused to die.

The Osentalka Theogenesis Experiment and the EWF were both "reactionary", they wanted to reverse the mythic process to go back to the Golden Age (or to the Cosmic Dragon). The GLs were bolder (and even more self-deceptive) in their will to change the Mythplane itself...

Frederic
- --
mailto:ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr
http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/ferro/index.html "HOi PHILOI, OUDEIS PHILOS. "-- Aristoteles