Micro-Broo & Mega-Broo

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 15:00:43 -0500 (EST)

Sergio:

<< Hummmm.... One of the strange things about such an unruly type as broos is:
 Why should they respect a certain size measure? Why, how why, can't we find  a broo as small as a mice or as large as an elefant? IMO, if broos can  apear in all shapes and maners they should exist in all sizes also.>>

    Increased/decreased SIZ is a known chaotic feature, so this must be true (it is also, as you point out, too much fun not to be true!) Even ignoring chaotic features, there is no reason why a group of broo couldn't breed their way up (or down) to a desired size. Make a bison-broo first, then the bison-broo has his wicked way with a rhinoceros, then that offspring is ready to try it on with a woolly mammoth, and so on. I'm not sure why broo would *want* to try it the other way (dog>cat>mouse> beetle>flea), but I'm sure they get desparate enough sometimes...

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky