Re: Broo reproduction

From: Simon Hibbs <s.hibbs_at_forestry.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 09:15:45 +0000 (GMT)

Eric D. Hansen :

> I think someone already connected broo births with the film Alien. This
>is right on the mark. Broos reproduce by implanting larvae, not through
>normal sperm-egg procreation. Therefore, the "mother" (really just a
>host) provides no genetic code for the child, but is simply used for
>incubation. Any bestial features the subsequent baby broo has are, IMO,
>a result of the particular features of the raping broo combined with
>chaotic effects rather than the genes of the host.

Lypsian the Sage : As has been determined by rigorous observation, procreation occurs through the fermentation of the father's emissions in the motheer's womb. Sometimes, the developing child may absorb some charateristics from the mother. This is evidently the case with broo, which often bear the features of their 'host' mother.

Shargar, Priestess of Xiola Umbar : Wotsa genetic code?

Simon