Yanafal Tarnils

From: Nikk Effingham <eng7nje_at_arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 11:41:23 GMT

Derrick Jones:

>One of my players is interested in the Lunar deity of
>Yanafal Tarnils, hoping that this
>is a 'Lunarified' Humakt type cult.
>
>Does anybody have any information on the deity, or could
>you point me in the right direction
>so that I can find such information for myself?

Yes, I have a cult write up, unofficial as it is, on my webpage at:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/yt.htm

And there is s'posed to be a write up in the next issue of Tales of the Reaching Moon (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Other than that the only decent information you can find is on the Chaosium webpage, in the Timeline of the Lunar Empire, the "Fortunate Succession" mentions him once or twice, and the bits and pieces in "Cults of Prax".

Hope that helps!

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
eng7nje_at_leeds.ac.uk