Wildday = Full Moon. Adventurers

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:59:55 -0000

>we agree that Telmori transform on Wildday, wherever
>they are, and it's "just bad luck" that in Dragon Pass,
>Wildday is the same as the Full Moon phase (though this
>ain't so elsewhere), thus *locally* associating the Red
>Moon with vicious chaos beasties. Yes?

Nice try, you lunie tune singer you, but we're not all that easily fooled by your insidious lunar sympathies. The Red Moon is inherently associated with chaos, and this lie about the shapechanging of the gbaji-cursed Telmori being linked to WildDay rather than the full moon is promoted by her evil secret police. Of course, it's really linked to the full moon everywhere!

PS. Your Storm Bull berserker's opinion may vary.

Sergio Mascarenhas:
>The best adventurers are an adventurer now, a
>merchant next, a criminal latter, etc.

Exactly, they have a reputation for unpredictability and a reduced aversion towards criminal activity. They're often very self-centred, too.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |