Goats and sheep

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS <DUNCANROWLANDS_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:03:07 -0500

Just thought I'd add my bit to this debate.

Whilst I agree that goats are very agile and can thus gain access to area= s
in
mountains where they will be safe from broos I feel that I must come to t= he
defence of sheep. Whilst some breeds of sheep are fat and clumsy there a= re
other breeds, those found in hill country, which are nearly as dextrous a=

mountain
goat. I am not the only rock climber who has spent an hour climbing a bugger of
a crag face only to reach a small ledge and find some bloody sheep is in the way.

The point of this is just to say that certain breeds of sheep could also evade broos
by the same method proposed by goats.

Cattle are of course crap at climbing (unless anyone out there knows different).