Vivamort

From: Nikk Effingham <eng7nje_at_arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 11:57:31 GMT

Ralph:

>Can anyone tell me if a RQ3 write up of the Vivamort cult has been
>published anywhere.

It was supposed to come out in the "Tower of Night" supplement, which is dead and not coming back like vampires do.... But, Simon Phipp's has an excellent version of the cult on his webpage!!!! Get to it via Kim Englund's Link Page. It solves some of the weirdness in the RQII write up of Shadow POW and things like this. Plus, check out Sandy P.'s sorcery rules for a description of specific Vivamort Vows.

> I'm also curious about the rune for 'Undead'. In
>Drastic:chaos, it is depicted as a kind of Pacman on his back, but
>the version in Cults of Terror has a rune more like the one labelled
>'hunger' in Drastic. Is this a mistake or a change in thinking?

I believe that the Hunger rune is the Undead Rune according to the God Learners, but in regions around Sartar, the Undead rune requires it's own Rune due to the importance of Undead in Sartarite society (re: one Upland Marsh).

Cheers to every1 who answered my question about MP resistance!

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
eng7nje_at_leeds.ac.uk
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/