broo eugenics

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:40:39 +0800

>Some day there will be a broo
>Einstein who will decide to intentionally breed his brethren for size,
>humanoid appearance, extra chaos features, or something, and then broos
>will be a far greater threat than ever before. Imagine the results you
>could get with a planned eugenics system for broos! In fact, (secret)
>that's what's going in the Nargan.
	Is this whats destroying the Kresh wagons?
	I though Pamaltelan broo where just bigger and had more chaos
features because, well, Pamaltelan chaos is just like that - they also cooperate less, though, so are about as much of a threat.

        In my game, the Broo eugenics program was being run from the Tunneled Hills, mostly. They already had a sabre-tooth broo, and elite squads of bison and rhino broo. I never got around to having the players face an allosaurus broo.

>>Any of the experts on GRoY/FS etc. found Morocanth references in there?
>
>There is one tiny mention of a Tapir God of the outsiders in the tales
>of the Suvarians (ie Darjiin) in p96 of the GRoY (Ivory Pages) in some
>bygone golden age conflict.

        No one deserves the appelation 'expert on GRoY/FS' more than Peter, especially if he did that from memory.

        Cheers

                David

        Cheers

                David