Telmori, Dark Giants

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 02:27:06 EST

me>Sorry, Nick is correct on this one -- Telmori are NOT RW werewolves,
>and have no known moon-connection. They all >transform on Beastday,
>which has always been Wildday.

And in the same message, even!
me>Besides, I love the idea of Cursed Ralian Telmori transforming into
>wolves on Freezeday night, seems so much more >appropriate.

Sandy caught me disagreeing with myself on Telmori transformations.

Uh, er, um, Sir, No Excuse, Sir!

I can't have them transform on both Wildday AND Freezeday, true. I will bow out of this discussion and think about it for awhile.

Sandy again
>>What other beings are associated with that [Darkness] Rune, apart from
>>Trolls?
>Giants, most Goblins, Morocanth, Scorpion Men, certain Merfolk,
>Tusk Riders, etc.

Well, no more giants are associated with Darkness than with Chaos, I would say. Giants seem, to me, to be above petty considerations like elemental affiliation. Other that Stone, of course.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com