Befuddled saurus and you

From: Pasanen Panu <passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 09:34:50 +0200 (EET)

 Daren wrote:

> I was under the impression that this spell affected emotional state of
> reasoning creatures (i.e. those with free INT in rules terms).
> If I were an intelligent creature and I saw a broo approaching with a glint
> in his eye, then I would be off if I wasn't sure of the outcome of a fight.
> Of course the other problem with using befuddle from the broo point of view,
> is the fact that its effects are dispelled as soon as any act of aggression
> occurs against the victim.

 Broos certainly have better version of such an useful spell. If you need  it, you gotta get it! I think that the broos drive animals towards  other broos, who have prepared their spells in advance, and are ready  to rock and roll. And does a saurus get hurt when a tiny little broo  does its evil deeds, I wonder?

> Now if you're talking about a Mindblast, then that might work. Don't know
> the workings of that bloody corrupt Lunar magic, but I wouldn't put it past
> that lot to teach a broo anything.

 Why did you think that Ralzakark would tolerate the Empire, then?-)

 The opinions have been changed to protect the innocent.

 Panu 'Passo' Pasanen.