Talor and the Telmori

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 20:02:56 +1300 (NZDT)

Joerg Baumgartner:

>Talor, brought back (and likely
>accompanied) by Harmast and his Lightbringers.

I have my doubts as to whether he was accompanied by Harmast. Kos admits that he did not succeed as well the second time round and the RQ Companion does not state that he rescued Talor but gave him the Keys to Kartolin Castle. I imagine Talor had to go through the Gate of Banir to close it and is stuck. He mets Harmast on the other side and gets directed to Castle Kartolin where Talor comes out. Harmast then goes and tries to find Luathela and the Underworld but fails.

[The curse of the Telmori]

>This reasoning is ok for 1247 and subsequent years. What cyclical chaotic
>force was there before 1247? Did it have a weekly rhythm? I'm fairly sure
>the Fronelans would remember.

Why should it have a weekly rhythm? Why should it need to be chaotic? The Red Moon upsurped the old cyclic force because its chaotic associations made it _more_ suited to governing Talor's curse.