EWF in Pamaltela

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 11:15:12 -0800

I just noticed something interesting in Troll Cults Book: "In the Second Age, the Only Old One became an ally of the Empire of the Wyrms Friends, and the Argan Argar cult spread to Pamaltela." I'd forgotten that AA was worshipped ("in places as diverse as Fonrit..."), but I'm curious as to how it spread. I'd thought that Pamaltela was more of a God Learner (or to be more precise, Six-Legged Empire) province. Did the EWF get there too? If so, it would appear that the Jrusteli controlled the west (Umathela) and the EWF had more influence in the middle and perhaps east.