Goram Whitefang, Telmori alliances.

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 22:12:05 +0000

Telmori in 1613: I quoted KoS as
>"The rebels were most of the powerful tribes of the Quivini,
>including.... some outlawed Telmori tribesmen.."

and Steve added:
> Goram Whitefang is one of them, I imagine, from the Sartar High
> Council write-up in Wyrms Footprints.
Having re-read it, I can't find any mention of him. I thought he was the Telmori chief in Home of the Bold (early 1620s)?

I would guess that the outlawed Telmori in 1613 are those who were kicked out after the Telmori wars in 1607. Possibly, but not definitely, including Kostajor Wolf Champion, now without a wolf-brother.

Working backwards from that, I'd bet that Kallyr was included in the "outlaws and rebels" who helped the Telmori in 1607. As a rebel, anyway, not an outlaw. Can you really see her missing a chance to lose a battle against the Lunars? :)

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/