RQ4, Goram

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 03:13:26 EST

Michael Cule forwards an AH announcement to us (thanks, as always):
>9) Wizard or warrior?

Does this question on the list bother anybody but me?

>7) Have you ever played RuneQuest before?

And does anyone wonder whether answering "yes" to this might ensure that you are NOT selected as a playtester? (I know, I'm paranoid ...)

Jane points out my increasingly faulty memory: me>> Goram Whitefang is one of them, I imagine, from the Sartar High
>> Council write-up in Wyrms Footprints.
>Having re-read it, I can't find any mention of him. I thought he was the

>Telmori chief in Home of the Bold (early 1620s)?

Hmm, checking my sources (as I should have done before), Goram is mentioned in The Fadabius Letters, published in various issues of Wyrms Footnotes, part of which was reprinted in RuneQuest Companion. Those of you more astute than me will recognize the Fadabius articles as one of the sources for my story, "Kallyr's Flame," which appeared in Enclosure this summer just past.

Sorry for the confusion.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions