pointy things and cats

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS <DUNCANROWLANDS_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 07:01:46 -0500

Dave Pearton: Are you sure you mean Zulu Dawn and not Zulu? The battle=

of Rorke's Drift is in Zulu where Michael Caine and a Welsh miners choir beat off the pointy stick brigade, Zulu Dawn features the battle the day before where the Brits got out arses kicked.

I agree with your ideas on Agimori though.

Jane: IMO alynxes are more like leopards than lions given that most references to alynxes are to individual animals rather than large prides = of
them and the terrain they inhabit is more like that prefered by leopards than lions. Both opperate very well at night though. If you accept this=

and then consider that lions have a tendancy to kill and eat leopard (and=

cheetah) cubs they come across then I'm not sure alynxes would like Basmo= li
coming round for tea. Of course Gloranthan felines might act completely differently, but I wouldn't trust the buggers.

Duncan