MOB's Glorantha Page

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 00:54:07 +1000

G'day all,

MOB's Web Page

As part of a professional development exercise at the school I'm currently teaching at, all staff have had to develop a web page of their own. Well, no one said it had to be *school*-related, so I put together MOB's Glorantha Page!

The site features an assortment of stuff I've written over the years, including stories, some scenarios, the Live Action Trollball rules, and the collected Notes from Nochet. Plus several dozen pages on pole-arms (just kidding!)

There are a number of pieces that have not been published before (including "Jaxarte Meets Moonson"), and I'll add more to the site as time goes on.

If you want to have a squizz, point your browser at:

http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/

Let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see!

Cheers

MOB

>From the Notes from Nochet files:

[XXIX.mostal/mostal/0010111010.00101.001] Solid waste is excreted by Dwarves as geometrically perfect cubes. Their latrine pits are uniformly filled, layer by layer, until full, when they are permitted to dry out and are then used as paved entertaining areas.