Zulu!

From: Bill.McKinley_at_mailhost.dpie.gov.au
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 9:43:23 +1100

                      Zulu!                                        15/12/97
Peter Metcalfe said:

> Unfortunately for Dave, I have watched neither film but picked up my gloss from 'The >Washing of the Spears'.

I couldn't recommend Zulu Dawn, but borrow Zulu on video and see it. It is, IMHO, one of the best war movies ever made, and (to bring this post on-topic) a marvellous source of ideas for the agimori. And I'm afraid that more than one of my Lunar centurions has been modelled on Colour Sergeant Bourne.

In an ancient historical reference, I would add that Zulu used to be shown to Australian national servicemen, to highlight to them what good soldiering was all about.

Cheers
Bill