Trolls and Iron

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:33:29 GMT

It's a nice scientific explanation of why iron affects trolls only when you chop them.

BUT.... It ain't necessarily so.

This isn't Earth. And science works the way you (and Greg) want it to.

And maybe there ain't no iron anywhere except the stuff that the Dwarves deliberately synthesized. Maybe human blood don't have iron in it.
(Remember the famous dwarf comment: "If we knew then what we know now, we'd have
made it poisonous to humans as well!")

Or maybe it is so. What do I know?

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.