Praxians stealing missing posts

From: peter metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:28:57 +1300 (NZDT)

Lee R. Insley:

>I looks like my missing postings made it to the digest after all. Again
>sorry.

Could you at least wait for a digest or two before resending?

>IMO, the Praxians wouldn't stand a chance against the line of
>Templars if they couldn't out maneuver them, whereas the medieval knights
>could do so.

Well the Rhino and the Bison riders would probably eat the Templars for breakfast in a head on charge. The Sable riders would gulp loudly and switch to javelins and crap bows to skirmish for a short while before retreating a long way away. The High Llamas will probably perish in a head on charge whereas the Impalas will just spump the Templars full of arrows from a distance - sooner or later an arrow will get lucky.

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #277