Iron in Glorantha

From: TheCam <TheCam_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 01:20:40 EST

Howdy!

Emmanuel Ponette wrote:

>And it made me think about what
>is that in iron that make more damage on them? It cannot be just the iron
>(the Fe atom) because Uz are rock eaters and there are a lot of rocks that
>contains Fe atoms. And the blood of humanz contains Fe also.

In the *RW* rocks and human blood contain iron. Gloranthan iron and RW iron are actually not the same thing (just like bronze. In Glorantha, it occurs naturally as well as being alloyed whereas in the RW it is only alloyed.) Iron is much more scarce in Glorantha. I do otherwise like your explanation, though.

Camo