Rusty Blood

From: Erik Sieurin <sieurin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:46:28 -0800 (PST)

Of course there is iron in our blood! The insipid* (looks around fearfully) Mostalihave for centuries slowly increased the content of iron in human blood by poisoning wells (they do it from below!), perfectly aware that humans are immune to the Death Metal.

Humans are numerous and aggressive, and have thus pissed off (or attracted; the emotions are similar for a troll) the Uz, who spend more and more of their time fighting humans, eating humans, and getting killed - if they are lucky. Most often, they get weaker, allowing humans to fight them better, spurring the trolls to see humans as their main enemies and ending upp getting more poison in their blood.

Even worse, the iron have reduced their reproductive ability, so now more and more trolls are born as stunted mutants. You didn't really BELIEVE that old fairy tale about 'G'baji cursed Kyger Litor', did you? Hah! Nysalor was just an advanced dwarven construct used to influence human society and destroy their enemies (ie all life on Glorantha)!

The Aldryami are in just as dire straits: They also fight and kill humans, then converting them to fertilizer - AND WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPEN TO THE TREES!!? The Dwarves, the Dwarves are everywhere! Soon they will swarm up from their caverns below, to eradicate all life and replace it with pumping machinery, crystal constructs and mindless, boring factories.

WHO needs Godlearners, when you can have Dwarves!??

*I do not know what 'insipid' means, exactly, but it sounds, well, insipid.

==
'The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea,
In a beautiful, pea-green boat...'
>From 'The Owl and the Pussycat' by Edward Lear
Erik Sieurin
Did you think I would reveal things about myself in this .sig? HA!
sieurin_at_yahoo.com

DO YOU YAHOO!?