Spirits of Law

From: Maria or Michael <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 11:26:49 +0100

I have a question:

Whence come the Spirits of Law (or Wakbothfoes as i tend to call them to avoid the Law-Chaos opposition) that Waha and Stormbull have access to? How do they manifest? Since two of the player characters in my campaign can summon them (and will probably do so shortly) i need to know.

I have two tentative alternatives: 1) they are spirits of the Copper Sands which the nomads have learned to summon, or 2) they are Stormbull cult spirits.

If they are spirits specific to the Stormbull, are they also tied to the element of Air (not unlike Whirlvishes)? Can they manifest in, or travel through, earth or water?

Also, can they attack disease spirits (if disease spirits in fact are chaotic)? Can they attack chaotic spirits? Can they attack chaotic spirits possessing someone? Can they "cure" a broo impregnation? Can they be used to cleanse stuff befouled or cursed by chaos (like chaos-tainted god crystals)?

Do they automatically sense chaos?

Even if Wakbothfoes can't cleanse, i fancy the image of stormbullers commanding a Wakbothfoe to attack them, and thus purifying themselves.

Michael Raaterova

<.sig omitted on legal advice>