WTB: OOP

From: richard <rad_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 14:00:14 +0000

Could somebody please advise me:

I'm setting up a new RQ3 campaign, resurrecting my interest in this system + Glorantha since back in the old RQ2 days.

I've been buying up the AH stuff, before that goes out of print. The only thing I've not got is a GamesMasters box - do I need it?

Buying OOP RQ2 stuff is harder. I'm looking for Griffin Mountain, Pavis and Big Rubble. Are they worth getting in the light of AH's River of Cradles et al. Where would be a good place to look? Would anyone here be interested in selling me a copy?

Finally, is it worth buying the RQ2 companion? Any other RQ2 stuff I should be looking for?

Many thanks, and sorry for so many questions.

All the best

Richard