RE: Sorcery

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:15:27 -0000

>it seems people have commented on the old version of Sandy's
>Sorcery a great deal - I also found a new version on Philip Hibbs' page

Most of the the modifications that I present on my web page are still valid (in my opinion!)

Some of my suggestions have actually been incorporated in the latest version, but I haven't been updating my pages for a long time now.

The main thrust of my variant is the Journeys system, which I still think has a place for the same reasons as before.

Although the modifications and discussions relate to the previous version, the new version (which I only have in plain text, check out http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/sorcery.html for a nice HTML of the latest version.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |