Arachne Solara

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:47:04 -0000

>Arachne Solara has meant all of this to be,
> Timo.
>(Btw, is this understanding of Arachne Solara correct?)

It feels right, but Arache Solara is one of the things that puts people off when they get too deep, though, because there are at least as many opinions on the nature of AS as there are people on this digest!

Did Arachne Solara create the compromise? Did she give birth to the god of Time?
Is Arachne Solara's web visible on the Red Moon? Is this web holding it in place?
Is it trying to pull it out of it's current place? Is she illuminated?

PS. these questions are rhetorical, I'm not trying to start a fight. Not that I'd want to spoil your fun if any of you out there do decide to fight over these questions, just don't blame me!

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |