Enkidu.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 04:25:28 -0500

Hi All,

A Public Announcement.

Too near to Gilgamesh.

 I have had several complaints about the use of the term Enkidu for thet Fonritan/Pamaltelan Humakt like cult.
I have thus opted for the radically different name of Evukindu
(var.Evu-Kindo or Evuk-Indor) in my future references. I would be
interested however in any ideas as to how this god of death came about. I beleive that in Fonrit he is especially associated with eunuchs and death squad fanatics. His is pictured as a skeleton weilding a curved sword
(Yataghan in Fonrit) and Shield (Large pointy boss in Fonrit). I beleive
that he represents loyalty to the Masarin/Ras/Jann/Shakh or other ruler. I also suspect that Garangordos imported the religion from Laskal. I think that the cult is also worshipped in Laskal and a varient is worshipped by the Exigers of the Mari Mountains, although they only follow his warrior aspect.

Cheers Simon