Pamaltelan Orlanthi

From: nillo <nillo_at_tao.agoron.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:35:44 -0500

> >The last major interaction between the Ralian and the Dragon Pass
> Orlanth was in Alakorings day. Despite this the two are
> >still recognizably Orlanthi. Thus I don't think that any differences
> between Sarro's Orlanth and the Genertelan Orlanth would
> >be any greater than the differences between the various forms of
> Orlanth in Genertela.
> In Sarro, you have a comparatively small Orlanthi community,
> surrounded by vigorous and aggressive non-Orlanthi cultures. The Sarro
> Orlanthi would have had to make some extreme responses to this.
However, there is a reason for Sarro's Orlanth community to retain ideological
similarity with their Genertelan cousins... The Guided Teleoprt spell. So long as a priest
can visit a place, create the small holy spot needed for the GT to work, and then return home,
that Storm Voice can visit it again any time he wants. Even Wind Lords and Initiates can use
the spell, on a one-use basis! That Sarro Temple of Orlanth may be linked up with various
Orlanth holy sites around the world, such as Kero Fin. It *really* helps to have the God of Travel and owner of the Mobility Rune working for you :)

Chris Bell