Spirits of law, metals

From: Emmanuel Ponette <eponette_at_africamuseum.be>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:26:33 +0200

Hi, High Priests of Glorantha,

I am just an Humble Lay member and I would like to know more of these Spirits of laws (from both mystical and "rules" Point of vue). Could you please tell me were I can find these information (if still available, forget about old RQ2 or RQ1, impossible to get) or if somebody could be nice enough to send-Email me the info.

Thanks a lot for the Iron info, but I'll be back later with more Gloranthan geology!! But what about silver, lead, gold, aluminium,.. I mea all metals that are Runic for few Runic people? Are they also different from the 'natural' ones? or are they extracted from rocks?

I heard that Dractic : Prax is printed. How can I get it?

Cheers, Lost knight.