More Pamaltelan Orlanthi

From: nillo <nillo_at_tao.agoron.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:38:13 -0500

> Chris Bell
> >The Guided Teleoprt spell. So long as a priest
> >can visit a place, create the small holy spot needed for the GT to work,
> >and then return home, that Storm Voice can visit it again any time he
> wants. >Even Wind Lords and Initiates can use the spell, on a one-use
> basis!
>
> Expect a lot of "flames" on this one. So, Chris, how do you get to the
> temple at Kero Fin from Fonrit during the Closing? :)
>

> Stephen Martin
> ilium_at_juno.com

Rather easy, actually... Sylphs. A bound Sylph of large enough size could take someone over the sea for the arduous journey. Or, failing that, a Divine Intervention to Mastakos or ORlanth could "allow us to reach our storm-worshipping brethren in Pamaltela." I've always seen Orlanth as more of a trans-cultural God than most, anyway, and a major reason for the conflict between The Red Goddess and Orlanth may well be the fact that the Lord of Winds is as close to a universal deity as Genertela may have, along with Ernalda and the Invisible God, a role that Rulfelza wants for herself.

Chris Bell