Questions

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa / Malion <yelmalio_at_za2.so-net.or.jp>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 14:54:01 +0900 (JST)

 Hello Gloranthan,

 I have some questions. Are there anyone who know them ?

  1. Why Androgynous isn't mentioned in KoS though she/he is one of Super Heroes? (Shadow's Good Shadow may be she/he ....)
  2. Does Anyone know ten (or more?) Phalanx Cults in Red Army? I have heard of Granite, Basalt, Beryl, Marble, Jasper and Malachite Phalanx Regiments. And do they have connection with Ten Princes of Khordavu ? (I remember someone say so.)
  3. Regarding Lunar Regiment Units in WBRM. Where are they stationed, especially in Provinces? I know Queen's Regiment and Spell Archers are Carmanian Satraps' Regiment and sometimes go to Dragon Pass. Of course Tarsh Corps are stationed in Tarsh Kingdom.

    IMO Heartland Corps mentioned in WBRM is stationed in provinces     (Aggar, Holay, Vanch, Imther) and under command of Appius Luxius i.e.     Provincial Corps.

 4) Recently I learn Grim Soldiers are the elite of DX cult and

    Bloodspilers are under command of Jar-Eel Razoress and maybe the     elite of YT cult. Are there any information about other units, like     Yalamese, Jintori, Feathered-axe, Starkin, Unriver, Bell Temple etc.?

 Best Regards,

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #291