I'd Like to Aplogize

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 10:43:47 -0500

A day or so ago, I made a post here to the digest which obviously offended at least one person deeply, and for that, I'd like to publicly apologize.

My statements concerning past supplements that were never released due to having been "Gregged" was based entirely on what I have read here on the digest, and, without having PERSONALLY researched the dynamics of the business decisions involved, was baseless and unfair. I have spoken to neither Mr Stafford, anyone on the Chaosium staff, nor the authors of said supplements (and in fact, in many cases, have no clue as to who those authors might be, should I wish to contact them at all!)

If anyone else found my comments offensive, you have my apologies as well. I did not mean them to be so at the time. I was simply trying to draw a parallel between Glorantha and TSR's world of Greyhawk, another gameworld that was essentially the creation of one man.

However, I would like to ask this: If I chose to write a scenario based on a "Blank Land", would it be publishable? I have been under the impression that the 'Blank Lands' would be left 'blank' so that indivudual GM's could develop them for their own campaigns _without_ published scenarios contradicting them?