Angry and Angstridden on the Digest

From: Jeff Richard <jrichard_at_cnw.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 09:37:59 -0800

Howdy -

Re: the current state of the perennial debate about the state of Glorantha/the Digest/the Monomyth/whatever.

OK gang, who forgot to to take their prozac?

My advice to everyone frustrated with the state of Gloranthan affairs is to take a deep breath, exhale, and then go back to gaming and exploring Glorantha. It isn't all that difficult - and if you want to be really constructive, write something (like a scenario) and give it to Tales. If you have at least a reasonable command of the English language and know the basic Gloranthan guiding posts ("the Moon is Red, many Orlanthi tribes don't like the Moon, a big empire is filled with people that worship the Moon," etc.), I suspect that the friendly folk at Tales will give you your fifteen minutes of fame.

Or, if you are really daring, publish a fanzine. There is already Tales of the Reaching Moon, Drastic Resolutions, New Lolon Gospel, Tradetalk and Enclosure - certainly room for a few others (whatever happened to RQ Adventures and Codex?).

On the other hand, if you really want to whine about things, call up a talk radio show (that's why they're there) and unload your hurt feelings to the nation. I'll give you a dollar if you blame everything on the Clinton Administration.

Jeff

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #294