Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #295

From: michael a pastorello <pastorel_at_pdnt.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 23:45:49 -0600

Hello all,
Well this is my first time posting, and all this talk about history of the spear has gotten me thinking of RW history and an idea hit me that i would like some help in planning. Imagine if a non_magical god sprang up in this world a la christianity, where miracles are attributed to him but the believers forsake their magic in order to put their trust and faith in this new god. I am having a hard time putting it all together, the who when where etc., this is kinda ambitious for me cause i have only been running this for about a year now and any ideas that any of you mught have would be appreciated. Either post it here or email me. Thanks,
Mike Pastorello
pastorel_at_pdnt.com